About Women In Business
A social network, marketing and educational hub for women in business and women working in businesses
Connect to other women in business through a variety of online and live events
Your women in business profile allows you to list your business, your skills, services, and be seen and heard
Promotional and Digital Advertising Opportunities Available
Live training events, webinars, mentoring, coaching and sharing
Training events are held in a positive and friendly environment and participants are from a wide range of businesses and third sector organisations. Some are just starting out with the seed of an idea and others have been in business for a number of years and are looking for a new way of making business contacts.
Since the launch in 1994, Women In Business has delivered a wide range of business workshops and Award events and Business growth initiatives to over 30,000 women and has formed other links with similar organisations across the UK.
Women In Business evolves all the time to reflect the members view and what is relevant in the world of business today. We partner with and work for a variety of organisations such as Google, local chambers, British Banking Association to name but a few.
Women In Business services include:
- Website of information, advice and guidance for women in business, in organisations or for women considering starting a business
- Online sales of business tools and time saving guides
- Training Workshops
- Business start up and growth coaching
- Opportunities to share best practice
- Advertising and promotional opportunities
- Digital & Social networking, promotions and communication opportunities
- Research into business women’s issues, needs and up to date changes in legislation
- Information on other relevant events, conferences and workshops across the North West region
- Information about other Networks across the area
- Career change and confidence building coaching
- Signposting to local Government initiatives for business support and funding
- Free Business Mentoring for eligible businesses
For further details contact Elaine Owen on 0151 653 3338